Day 345 of 365: Sheri
Wow! Only 20 days left! Time sure does fly.
Today, our focus was on prepping for our upcoming board meeting. We enjoy BOD prep because it forces us to do a few things that we don’t often do:
- Appreciate our accomplishments from the past few months.
- Step away from the day-to-day and look at the company through a wider lens.
- Think strategically about the biz and what we need to move it forward.
Our last board meeting was February 8th. Since then, we have:
- Birthed two babies!
- Gone from 1 client to 12!
- Become co-founders of another company.
- Significantly expanded our network- especially network of entrepreneurs.
- Confirmed that there’s substantial opportunity for us and interest in our services.
We have a long way to go and it’s definitely been a roller coaster ride but, I am SO proud of what we’ve done in the past 5 months and can’t wait to share it with our mentors/BOD!
That’s about all I’ve got in me today. I’m pooped. Goodnight, all! ❤️