Day 360 of 365: Sheri
We are diving into Instagram in a big way for one of our new clients. It really is such a cool social platform- and, it's perfect for those of us in the food space. Admittedly, we have not spent a whole lot of time on our own IG account because, generally, we spend that time on our clients. We actually just launched ours 2 months ago.
Our client hasn't had a chance to develop her IG but has been collecting some resources to help educate herself on the topic. She found some good ones! I thought they might be helpful to you. Happy Reading!
- A Definitive Guide to Targeting Micro-Influencers on Instagram
- How to Network on Instagram DM
- 7 Ways to Build an Engaged Instagram Following
- How to Build a 25,590 IG following using this Daily Routine
- How to Build Your Brand on Instagram: 8 Steps to Double Your Following
On a separate note: does anyone have a favorite app/platform for collecting and flagging articles for reading later on? We're looking for recommendations!
I don't have any related pics so I'll share one of the kiddos…because they are the only thing I photograph these days!